Suite appointments across 30 m²: Combined bed- and living room, king-size box-spring bed, sofa, desk or console, minibar, safe, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV, bathtub or rain shower, separate toilet, hair dryer, slippers, spa bag with bathrobe, sauna towels (on a loaned basis). Balcony with seating.
Great things await you in abundance:
- Large breakfast buffet and home-made baked goods and a variety of regional delicacies
- Healthy smoothie bar at mid-day – the selection includes superfood and green vitamin power smoothies
- Home-baked cakes & tarts, coffee specialities & Celtic tea blend in the afternoon
- Evening gourmet menu – crunchy salad followed by your personal selection of 3 further courses
- Our tip: enhance your menu with further courses according to your personal preference (optional)
Use of our 2,700 m² Seezeit spa:
- Various saunas and steam rooms
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool with panoramic view
- Alternating activity programme
- Spa bag with sauna towels and dressing gown for the duration of your stay
King-size divan bed with canopy
Balcony looking out into nature and partial lake view
Oak wood floor, desk
per night (for 2 people)
€ 179,00 p/P per night in a double room
€ 209,00 per night in a double room for single use
Your Seezeit or time at the lake should be something special! Our range of services will under further expansion as from April. A richly detailed wellness experience, at all levels. There will be an even larger range of wellness amenities and enjoyment on offer at our centre of vitality, surrounded by nature.
Rooms and suites
Want more time to rest?
|– Early check-in (arrival from 1.00 p.m.)|
|– Late checkout (departure up to 1.00 p.m.)|
|– Use our Seezeit spa until 18:00 on your day of departure for just € 28.00 per person depending on availability|