Suite appointments across more than 80 m²:
Two corner suites connected via a door in the hotel corridor, view over the Celtic sauna garden, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies with seating. King-size divan bed, sofa, desk or console, minibar, safe, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV, bathtub or rain shower, separate toilet, hair dryer, slippers, spa bag with bathrobe, sauna towels (on a loaned basis).
Great things await you in abundance:
- Large breakfast buffet and home-made baked goods and a variety of regional delicacies
- Healthy smoothie bar at mid-day – the selection includes superfood and green vitamin power smoothies
- Home-baked cakes & tarts, coffee specialities & Celtic tea blend in the afternoon
- Evening gourmet menu – crunchy salad followed by your personal selection of 3 further courses
- Our tip: enhance your menu with further courses according to your personal preference (optional)
Use of our 2,700 m² Seezeit spa:
- Various saunas and steam rooms
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool with panoramic view
- Alternating activity programme
- Spa bag with sauna towels and dressing gown for the duration of your stay
Two interconnected head-to-head suites
View into the Celtic sauna garden
Glass corner windows with wrap-around balcony
Two bathrooms with forest shower and bathtub
Your Seezeit or time at the lake should be something special! Our range of services will under further expansion as from April. A richly detailed wellness experience, at all levels. There will be an even larger range of wellness amenities and enjoyment on offer at our centre of vitality, surrounded by nature.
Rooms and suites
Want more time to rest?
|– Early check-in (arrival from 1.00 p.m.)|
|– Late checkout (departure up to 1.00 p.m.)|
|– Use our Seezeit spa until 18:00 on your day of departure for just € 28.00 per person depending on availability|